Gainsborough Sentes Assisted Baths
- Accommodates a variety of different client needs with sculpted seat for improved postural control and reclining action
- - Vertical-raising, side-entry door ensures easier access for bathers
- - Sleek, elegant tub design complements any bathroom layout
- - Internal grab bar and head cushion ensure enhanced safety and comfort
- - Thermostatic controls maintain a safe, comfortable water temperature
- - Easy-to-use, one-touch tilt and recline operation
- 205kg safe lifting weight accommodates the vast majority of bathers
Designed to accommodate a diverse range of client needs, including clients with more challenging conditions, the Sentes bath offers care providers a versatile, ultra-efficient bathing solution.
The reclining bathing system and moulded seat help to improve postural control, enhancing bathing comfort and delivering the optimum blend of functionality and performance. The vertical-raising, side-entry door also ensures easy-access for bathers, making transfers safer and simpler for care staff.
With its quick-fill technology and low water usage, it reduces time between refills, allowing carers to focus on the needs of bathers. Therefore, the Sentes is also extremely economical to run, particularly in high-traffic bathing areas.