Gainsborough Torin Assisted Bath
Fully height adjustable to accommodate safe and comfortable working heights for care staff
Available in two sizes 1500mm and 1700mm
- Featuring integrated BioCote anti-microbial technology as standard
- Innovative keyhole design reduces water usage whilst retaining wide seating area ensuring optimum comfort for bathers
- Compatible with a range of mobile hoists and overhead track systems
- Ergonomic Footboard as standard (1700 only) – two-position footboard ensures bathing safety is maximised and comfort is never compromised
- Lightweight, ergonomic handset control
- 165kg safe lifting weight accommodates a wide variety of bather sizes
- Thermostatic fill, Shower system and hoist access panels as standard
- Left or right-hand configurations adapt to any room configuration
Designed specifically for use with mobile hoist and ceiling track systems, the Torin is fully height adjustable and allows full access to bathers at a comfortable working height.
With its energy-efficient keyhole shape and array of water-saving features, this simple-to-use hi-lo bathing system is exceptionally economical to run. The 1700mm bath fits into the space of a traditional style bath and the Torin’s remarkably long internal length and extra-wide seating area also delivers outstanding levels of comfort. Also available in an ultra-compact 1500mm length, ideal for space restricted environments.