Comfort Access Padded (With Head Support)
- SWL (Safe working load) of 227kg (All sizes)
- Options: With/Without Head Support
- Added security with adjustable body belt
- Non-Slip section to prevent the sling from sliding up
- Colored attachment loops for correct/safe setup
Sling Size Guide
The Oxford Comfort Access Padded Sling With Head Support has been designed specifically to enable high dependency service users to access the toilet with the help of a carer. It is an easy to fit sling, comes padded for additional comfort and allows easy access to clothing. It is not recommended to be used as a standard purpose sling and will only suit approximately 25% of clients. The padded sling ensures extra comfort for the user.